You can imagine my surprise and delight to find out that ALL MY EYES has received a Stylish Blogger Award! Much thanks to the generous and supportive P. Gaye Tapp of Little Augury, for bestowing this honor upon me. As I’ve mentioned previously, Little Augury is, from my point of view, the absolute last word in style, so there’s no arguing with her on this one.
Let’s see now, if I’m considered stylish, you can be sure that this award has no swimsuit component, and that cat hair has finally been recognized as a legitimate accessory.
As a Stylish Blogger Awardee, my duties are the following:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
1. I’ve tried hang gliding.
2. I own an obscene number of vintage bracelets.
3. When I was a kid, I was surprised to learn that “ladle,”
“spatula,” and “tumult” were NOT Yiddish words.4. I’ve never had a microwave.
5. I’ve never seen The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
6. Once, for two days, my hair was “Winter Wheat” (think JoeyHeatherton).7. Yup, that’s me with Bill.
3. Award 10 other bloggers
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award
Here are some blogs I’ve been hanging out at lately:
And now for my acceptance speech ...