Tuesday, September 20, 2011

iPhone Fashion Sketches

Last week was Fashion Week in NYC and stunning models were stopping traffic everywhere. This week’s traffic choke-hold is the UN General Assembly meeting. From the ridiculous to the absurd, I’d say.

I’m finding the Brushes app for iPhone quite addicting. I still have sketches from my trip to Croatia to post, but I figured these Spring 2012 looks have a much shorter shelf life.

Marc Jacobs


Max Azria, BCBG


Oscar de la Renta


Bill Blass


Rodarte


Calvin Klein


Ralph Lauren

3 comments:

  1. Those are really good sketches! The Oscar de la Renta, Calvin Klein, and Ralph Lauren sketches are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are two schools of thought on the qualities needed to become a fashion designer. One school of thought believes that an eye for fashion is inborn and God gifted and cannot be acquired through practice and perseverance.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails